Whether you are planning your spring escape or getting sorted for summer, we have put together our top picks for your next getaway. Our selections, as always, are curated from only conscious brands, making shopping for your ethical vacation essentials a breeze!
- The Santa Barbara round beach towel by the Fair Seas Supply Company is designed and sewn in California from organic Turkish cotton. We love the round shape that can comfortably fit two, the quick dry material, and that it can do double duty as a throw blanket should evenings get chilly.
- Helen Kaminski’s Kirsten Visor is a versatile and easy-to-pack solution for sun protection. All this brand’s accessories are made using high quality nature-based materials in Australia.
- The Lunna Jumpsuit by Reformation is a relaxed-fit, one-piece that will take the guesswork out of getting ready, day or night. We love black for disguising any dirtying it gets along the journey, and we love Reformation for its seriously stylish take on sustainability.
- The Obsidian Arrow Duffel by Manos Zapotecas is an elegant take on a traditional arrow motif and just the right size for a weekend getaway or overhead compartment. All MZ bags are fair trade & handmade in Oaxaca, Mexico by Zapotec artisans.
- The Fokos Sandals by Isapera are simple, chic, and sophisticated but the sturdy design and ankle straps ensure they will carry you in comfort to all the sights. Each pair of Isapera Sandals are handmade in Greece by skilled local artisans, using traditional techniques that have existed for centuries.
- Mara Hoffman’s Starbasket Cut Out One Piece will have you standing out on the beach in the best way with its chic print and flattering cut. Mara Hoffman’s sustainable swimwear is all manufactured in the US and often made from recycled materials.